Access expert, professional, confidential support, at no cost to you.
Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) offers immediate and confidential support to help you overcome challenges in your life. An experienced, Masters-accredited counsellor will work with you to understand your concern, provide support that best suits your needs and guide you to resolution.
Confidential counselling designed for your lifestyle and comfort level:
- Online group counselling: Attend scheduled group sessions online
- In-person counselling: Attend scheduled sessions at an office
- Telephonic counselling: Attend scheduled sessions over the phone
- E-Counselling: Professional counselling service delivered via written email exchange
- Video counselling: Attend scheduled sessions online at home using a webcam and secure video software
- First Chat: Chat instantly with a counsellor online; no appointment needed
Individuals experiencing a crisis situation can speak to a counsellor immediately by calling our Care Access Centre 24/7 at 1-855-575-1740 .
Access confidential support online, 24/7
- Download the app or go to login.lifeworks.com
- Email or Username or Company Name: USask or your USask email