- Leave of Absence and Return to Work Services
- Benefit Inquiries
- Job Posting and Recruitment Support
- Hire and Onboarding Services
- Separation and Offboarding Services
Arts Building 258
Phone: (306) 966-2000 or 1-844-697-4865 (toll-free)
Employee and Family Assistance program
Employee and Family Assistance Program
USask's Employee and Family Assistance Program offers someone to talk to and resources to consult whenever and wherever you need.
Free and confidential support services include:
- Confidential emotional support
- Work-life solutions
- Legal guidance
- Financial resources
- Physical health coaching
Administration Building, room E140
105 Administration Place
Saskatoon, SK S7N 5A2
Phone: (306) 966-4580
Fax: (306) 966-2882
Wellness Resources is a unit within the Human Resources Division. Our desired state is to create an environment of wellness and engagement at the University of Saskatchewan through awareness and acceptance of any health challenges and to be recognized as a leader in wellness promotion and minimal lost time.
Wellness Resources works across a continuum of health management practices from health promotion, prevention, early intervention, risk identification and case management to ensure all university employees maintain or return to an optimal level of wellness.
Sun Life Financial
PO Box 2010 Stn Waterloo
Waterloo ON N2J 0A6
Sun Life Customer Call Centre
Sun Life has a Customer Call Centre that provides information directly related to your benefits, claims submitted and status of your claim. Other questions or scenarios that Sun Life can assist with are:
- How do I update or change my dependents?
- My child is attending University. How do keep them on my plan as an overage dependent?
- What is the status of my claim?
- What is my maximum for a specific service? How do I know if I have reached my benefit maximum?
- What am I or my dependents covered for under a certain plan?
- I am locked out of MySunLife account. How do I reset my password?
- Why was my claim denied?
1-800-361-6212 during the work week from 8am to 8 pm EST.
Or connect online through your MySunLife account. Visit www.mysunlife.ca and enter your access ID and password.
Safe Disclosure Reporting
The safe disclosure reporting mechanism is provided by ConfidenceLine, and is an alternative option to report any wrongdoing at the University of Saskatchewan.