CareNow Digital Health Coaching provides self-guided support that helps you
- Understand your health risks and how they affect your life.
- Find answers on wellness related questions and concerns with LifeWorks materials.
- Set goals to make ongoing lifestyle changes.
- Maintain motivation as you work toward those goals.
- Gain more control over your health and wellness.
Current programs include:
Get the personalized support and tools you need to help you quit smoking or using tobacco and nicotine products for good. LifeWorks takes a proven approach that uses lifestyle management techniques to help you stop, fight off cravings, and stay tobacco and nicotine-free.
This program focuses on lifestyle changes you can stick with for life. This program will assist you with healthy eating habits and physical activity to help you reach your goals.
This program helps you by providing advice on meal planning and mindful eating to help you make informed decisions about the food you consume to improve your overall health and wellbeing.
Getting too little or too much sleep can affect you in many ways. This program helps you by providing advice on the amount of sleep you need, what to do to get a better night’s sleep, how to fall and stay asleep and other valuable strategies to support you.
On your terms
Best of all, you can get started whenever you are ready, simply through the LifeWorks app or go to login.lifeworks.com.
Time to take care of yourself the way you want it—go to the LifeWorks app or website and access CareNow Digital Health Coaching through the ‘Well-being’ section today.
Access services online
- Download the app or go to login.lifeworks.com
- Email or Username or Company Name: USask or your USask email