The Pension Office identifies and establishes operating guidelines of the pension plans and provides support to the various pension committees. It acts as a liaison and resource between the investment consultant, investment managers, actuary, custodian, service provider and pension committees.
The administration of pension benefits includes:
- receiving and remitting member contributions to the custodian/service provider
- maintaining member data
- calculating and processing pension benefits
- marital breakdown calculations
- producing pension statements
- responding to member requests for pension plan information
- providing communication for the plans
- preparing financial statements
- preparing various reports for the pension regulators
Please contact our office if you require further information.
Room E140 Administration Building
University of Saskatchewan
105 Administration Place
Saskatoon, SK S7N 5A2